You can visit our website without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself. However, if you give us any personal information about yourself or others we promise to treat it securely, fairly, and lawfully. We are committed to protecting your privacy.
When we ask you for personal information online it will only be in response to you actively applying or using one of our online products or services.
If you are giving us information for the first time we shall explain the purposes for which we shall use it at that time. If you are a client already, this explanation will be in your account terms and conditions.
Your non-personal data may be transferred to other RIF offices for internal management and administrative purposes. Your personal data may also be transferred to other RIF offices for the performance of your requests and/or conclusion of our contractual obligations with you.
For all Payments made online, the following shall apply:
• All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented, or leased to any third parties.
• www.riftrust.com will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties.
• www.riftrust.com takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, RIF TRUST cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online
• www.riftrust.com is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links.
• If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
• The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.